Only 3.3 millimetres in diameter and with a height of 2.6 millimetres – those are the dimensions of the new NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326.
Only 3.3 millimetres in diameter and with a height of 2.6 millimetres – those are the dimensions of the new NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326. With this model, we have been able to reduce the TAG’s surface by another 40 per cent and its volume by 50 per cent. As a result, this latest member of our NeoTAG® family is suitable for holes with a diameter of only 3 millimetres, and therefore for identification of even smaller parts, such as drill bits and milling inserts.
Miniaturised NeoTAG® Plug for Ø3mm drill holes
- NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326
- Units: mm
The new NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326 represents our smallest NeoTAG® HF transponder in a press-in housing. The maximum outer dimensions of the NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326 are just 3.3 millimetres in diameter and 2.6 millimetres in height. With this, we have accomplished a further step in the direction of miniaturisation: we have reduced the TAG area again by 40% and the volume by more than 50%. As a result this new member of the NeoTAG® family qualifies for the identification of smallest objects. As all of our transponders in press-in housing this one also possesses an outstanding and proven resistance to harsh environmental conditions. This transponder is available in versions for metallic and non-metallic environments.
The easy-to-use press-fit housing enables a save, quick and reliable installation of the NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326 in a 3.0mm drill hole. Thus using this TAG you can distinguish and clearly identify even smaller articles such as, for example, drilling bits and milling tools. Following the concepts of INDUSTRY 4.0, this transponder creates smart tools for the implementation of transparent, digital processes in industrial applications in just a few easy steps.
|Item numbers:||00706032 G3326 (with NXP ICODE SLIX) Non Metal|
|Item numbers:||00706033 MG3326 (with NXP ICODE SLIX) Metal|
|Housing material:||PPA GF30, cyan blue, other colors on request|
|HF RFID protocol:||ISO 15693|
|Chip:||NXP ICODE SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX2 and others on request|
|Frequency:||for 13.56 MHz|
|Read range:||up to 80 mm (depending on reader, reading antenna and application)|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to +85°C (for read and write function)|
|Special ambient temperatures:||max. +180°C (up to 90 hours/14 cycles)|
- Miniaturised dimensions of 3.3 mm in diameter and 2.6 mm in height
- Easy mounting process without special tools by press-in or punch-in
- Readable by standard RFID readers with min. 200mW output power
- Protection class IPX8: continuous immersion in water
- Vibration resistant
- High mechanical abrasion resistant
- Resistant against a large number of chemical substances
- User data memory: 896/1280/2112/2528 Bit depending on IC type
- IC with password protection and encrypted protocol on request
- Customer logo and color on request
- NFC Forum Type 5 TAG
- FDA compliant housing material on request
Shaft Ø: 6.00mm
- Application example: NeoTAG® Plug MG3326
integrated in a milling tool
- Maintenance and repair
- Inventory management
- Product tracking
- Identification process management for small abjects like tools, devices, fixtures, equipment, machines, …
- Digital manufacturing and tool management in INDUSTRY 4.0
- Tool protection to prevent misuse
- Downtime monitoring of processing tools
- Maintenance management for tool revision
- For non-metallic objects: NeoTAG® Plug G3326
- For metallic objects: NeoTAG® Plug MG3326
Packaging unit 2.000 pcs. T&R. Other types of packaging on request.
Tell us your requirements – we will develop the fitting solution for you!
Have we aroused your interest? Then get in touch with us.
PDF „Miniaturisation at its best – the new NeoTAG® Plug G/MG3326“