NeoTAG® Flag FG5242
Miniaturised RFID TAG for object identification
This type of the proven NeoTAG® product range shows a completely new housing concept. The NeoTAG® Flag FG5242 enables this miniaturised HF RFID transponder to be attached to any object using standard cable ties – ideal if you need to identify something without drilling holes.
The transponder perfectly combines its exceptional reading and programming properties with the advantages of the rugged NeoTAG® RFID transponder and tool-free attachment technology. Alternatively, additional attachments such as round wires and stranded wires can also be used, e.g. for sealing of objects.
With its outer dimensions of 11 x 5 x 4 millimetres (LxWxH), the NeoTAG® Flag FG5242 is particularly low in height. This reduces the transponder space requirements to a minimum and allows it to be compactly attached to the labelled objects.
The innovative housing type of this flag transponder allows labelling of metallic and nonmetallic objects with only one single version.
- NeoTAG® Flag FG5242
|Item number:||00704090 (with NXP ICODE SLIX) for metallic and non-metallic objects|
|Material:||PPA GF30, cyan blue, other colours upon request|
|HF RFID protocol:||ISO 15693|
|Chip:||NXP ICODE SLIX. SLIX2 and others upon request|
|User data memory:||896Bit. Larger memory with other chips.|
|Reading range:||up to 100mm (depends on reader and read antenna)|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to +85°C (for reading and writing function)|
|Storage temperature:||-10°C to +40°C Special ambient|
|temperatures:||+180°C (up to 90 hours/14 cycles) |
+200°C (up to 5 hours/100 cycles)
- Contactless, maintenance-free RFID communication without wear and tear
- Fault-free identification compared to conventional marking methods
- For tool-free attachment using cable ties up to 4.8mm wide and wires up to 1.3mm thick
- Attachment of an HF RFID transponder without the object being modified
- Readable using standard RFID readers with min. 200mW output power
- Reusable many times with new cable ties, e.g. for changing colours
- Protection class IPX8: continuous immersion in water
- Vibration resistant
- High mechanical abrasion resistance
- Resistant against a large number of chemical substances
- IC with password protection and encrypted protocol on request
- Customer-specific logo and colour on request
- Customer-specific programming on request
- NFC Forum Type 5 TAG
- FDA-compliant plastic housing on request
- RoHS-compliant, REACH-compliant
- Application example: NeoTAG®Flag FG5242 with a cable tie on a high-pressure hose
- Inventory and product traceability in production, service and maintenance
- Non-damaging tube, hose and cable management
- Identification of hazardous substances and valuables
- Equipment and resource monitoring and tool management
- Labelling metallic and non-metallic objects
VPE 500 pcs as bulk goods. Other packaging on request.
Tell us your requirements – we will develop the fitting solution for you!
Have we aroused your interest? Then get in touch with us.
PDF „New RFID Transponder for cable ties and other fastening elements.“